DVD & CD Directory
Flight Deck Videos
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 777
- Boeing 757-200
- Boeing 767
- Boeing 747-400
- Ride in the jump seat of an advanced technology airliner as the Captain explains every major instrument and avionics system. From push-back to landing, you’ll see everything as it happens on an actual flight. These videos provide excellent background for the engineer or marketer by showing how dozens of systems interact on a long flight.
- FAA Library on DVD
- Over 30,000 pages for instant retrieval. Replaces $1900.00 worth of documents - Now contains AD's and STC's!
- Avionics Training Images
- Over 400 images in full color for classroom projection. Designed to accompany
the book "Avionics Training: Systems, Installation and Troubleshooting."
- FAA Airspace Modernization
- Official documents that describe the coming air traffic system. The ultimate reference for anyone who flies, designs or manufactures in the global aviation environment through the year 2015.
- FAA Avionics Certification and Approval
- Over 2,300 pages of documents, handbooks and official guidance for approving
avionics systems and services. More than a million words can be searched in seconds. A time-saver for anyone who designs, installs or maintains avionics.
- FCC License Home-Study Course
- Learn at your own pace at home, in your car, anywhere you can play the CD's.
Described in simple, everyday language with clear illustrations.
Beginners can pass the exam using these materials.
- Avionics Displays Handbook
- A tool and reference for the designer, installer and anyone who deals
with flight deck instrumentation.
- Avionics Maintenance Conference
- Now available on CD-ROM -- 14 years of airline troubleshooting history on CD-ROM.
- Digital Avionics Validation Handbook
- The official document used by FAA engineers for certifying digital avionics---on CD-ROM for the first time. Easily searched.
- US Aviation Registry
- A marketing tool for anyone selling avionics products or services.